Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear FXers, I'd like to share with you my last thoughts as a FX-less individual. In a few hours I'll be the proud owner of a new 2005 FX and events in my life will fall under two new categories: before and after FX.
So this is my last "before-FX" email, to seal forever (for Infiniti?) the magic of this moment. Let me share with you my very personal top-10 reasons why this event is so special:

10- This is the first new car I'm buying with my own money!
9- My previous car was a Honda Civic 1998
8- My Honda had a 1.6 lt. engine, and the car before that had a 1.4 lt. engine
7- I've never driven a car with more than a 2.0 lt. engine
6- The above also means that... I've never even test-driven the FX, 'cause I didn't want to ruin the surprise!!!
5- In Europe, where I come from, Infiniti doesn't sell FXs (as far as I know)
4- In Europe I grew up thinking that a car with a 2.0 engine is the closest you get to a Ferrari (meaning that most European cars typically have 1.5 lt. engines, and there's less "graduality" between city-cars and sport-cars).
3- I've moved to a different house only for the purpose of having my own garage to store the wonderful FX
2- I can't wait to share pictures of my new FX on infinitifx.org!
1- I'm sharing my excitement with the great infinitifx.org community, to which I'm very grateful for the advice and help provided to this date (and, I'm sure, in the future as well)!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Congrats, BTW you'll be very Suprise. This SUV will rock your world :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Prepare to be obsessed like the rest of us, do the clear bra thing you don't want road chips on this car. =D>

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the group 8)

I admire your enthusiasm; however I could never buy any expensive vehicle without extensive test drives.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congratulations! And don't worry...you'll be pleasantly suprised with your first drive!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Congrads and welcome. Oh and be careful on your first drive, easy on the accellerator pedal: you wouldn't want to rummage through the dealer's lot. :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The land where there's too little between a FIAT/Alfa Romeo and a Ferrari/Lamborghini... so I thought the FX was a good compromise :)

PS: My FX is still sitting on the dealership's parking lot. It arrived yesterday evening from South Carolina and today the dealership is closed. I'll have to wait (countdown) one more (long) day! I'll ask for the afternoon off tomorrow, so I can pick up the new baby 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.