Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I's post up a few pics of the new ride; finally got all the paint buffed out to my liking and a couple coats of Zaino on her. Only mods to this date are a K&N drop-in and I shaved the rear wiper. Ignore the dull tires; I put on a new set of Dunlops later that day and shined 'em up proper. 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Few more showing off the Zaino shine and the shaved wiper. Wiper motor hole is plugged by a painted to match sink hole cover from Home Depot (got the idea from others that have done it on My350Z). Rear looks much cleaner and one less thing to clean around. Window is sufficiently sloped that a rear wiper isn't really neccessary (plus this car doesn't go out in the rain).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
PURTY

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
IDUNNO :roll: I get one helluva strong hunch that you still wish you had your FX to continue to finish modding to completion :shock: especially with all the Lowering & Exhaust mods going on lately ...and you've been hanging out here a whole lot too! :wink: ...as slow as we are.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, nah, I'm glad to be back in an MT sports car and I can go even more mod crazy on this one. Only thing I really occasionally mis about the FX is how quiet the interior is compared to the Z; there's like ZERO sound insulation in the track model. I still hang here b/c I have a lot of friends here (plus the more time I spend here, the less time I have to spend over at My350Z drooling over all the mods I can't afford right now... Mmm, Turbonetics single turbo...). I still hang with the HFXA guys enough that if I ever need an FX fix, one is readily available, anyway. 8)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm, I dunno; I may just hitch a ride with one of the HFXA guys. We'll see.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeet :D

Hope to see you there :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.