Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight when we got in our car, the DVD would not power up. It has just quit working. Would anyone know if there is a fuse to it somewhere? I'd like to troubleshoot it somewhat, as the dealer is a 21/2 Hr. drive for me. Anyone else had this problem?? ANY help would be much appreciated and thanks to all who reply.

jfire

·
Registered
779 Posts
Did you try to remove the DVD and put it back in? Just an idea...

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I just got a copy of the factory service manual, I will take a look and try to post something for you later tonight.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Page 191-192 from the factory service manual, section K (Electrical), AV (Audio Visual) - "DVD Player Is Not Work"

(This is right before the section "All your base are belong to us") :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It gives fuse numbers, but doesn't say which fuse is which! They aren't numbered in the car, so which fuse is #6, and which is #32?

Thanks again for posting the FSM pics!!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Wow, this factory service manual is great! I just bought the CD from eBay, $18.45 inc. shipping, good deal and very worthwhile investment!

Here are the locations of fuse 6 and 32 -

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank You, ShadyJc.
I went and pulled the fuses, re-inserted them (they were fine), and what do you know????? It works now!!

Go figure!!

Thanks again, Guys!!

jfire

·
Registered
39 Posts
Could you guys post the image or instructions again on fuse #6 and #32? My MES just went dead as well. Thanks in advance!

===

WOW, either you guys are quick, or I just had a slow connection and the picture didn't load before I posted. :oops:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts