Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw FromHereToInfiniti's post on FA labeled "Sad". It has already been deleted. FA assassins at work.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Yeah, me too. I thought maybe I was seeing things so I checked my cache and low-and-behold, there it was. I can't belive they deleted it.

Posted by FromHereToInfiniti:

Oh, where to begin...

I'm just catching up on the posts here from the last couple of days, as I'm on a business trip to GA, so this may ramble a bit as the posts I wanted to reply to are in threads that have been closed by the moderators.

I'm sad to hear that Kenny has been banned from the site without warning. I'd be curious to know the exact reason why, because I've made many of the same types of comments as him. Maybe its just my impression, but it appears that there are a new group of moderators in town, and they're reacting to some complaints, but they don't really know the history of this forum. I find myself in complete agreement with AK1NZA's post. I've enjoyed the forum immensely over the last year, however I feel that the recent addition of some new members who seem to complain about everything, and the new rule enforcement changes (what's up with closing threads) to be a real bummer. That said, I'll be spending alot less time here, and joining that other, not to be mentioned, forum. I'm sure that there are some of you who would be glad to see me go too, but I won't give you the satisfaction unless I get banned too. Hey, no blood, no foul. There's nothing wrong with a little heated debate, as long as it doesn't get personal...hopefully, the moderators will agree.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
unreal

i think its unbelievable what is going on over there. they should be more worried about being hacked every week than booting guys like kenny who bring some spice to the forum. some of the things ive read in the off-topic threads are a lot worse IMO...

good thing i didnt start my "pump gas while the engine is running" poll now or i would have been thrown off too :lol:

its nice to see the numbers growing on infinitifx.org now though :)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
particlefx said:

Oh, where to begin...

I'm sad to hear that Kenny has been banned from the site without warning.
Hrmph. It looks like any mention of the "K word" is enough to get your posts removed. You'd think I'd hacked the site or something ...!

·
Registered
185 Posts
kcrudup said:
particlefx said:

Oh, where to begin...

I'm sad to hear that Kenny has been banned from the site without warning.
Hrmph. It looks like any mention of the "K word" is enough to get your posts removed. You'd think I'd hacked the site or something ...!
have you??

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
desualt said:
kcrudup said:
You'd think I'd hacked the site or something ...!
have you??
Nah, man- I liked visiting FA- hard as we work over here, it kept my sanity going.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey gang...Thanks to ParticleFX for informing me about this thread. Doubt that I'll be spending much time over there after receiving this response to my deleted post:

I am deleting your post for 2 reasons. First it has nothing to do with the FX and second all of this needs to end and everyone needs to move on.

The last thing I want to tell you is if you think Kenny was not warned more than once you could not be more mistaken.

You can repost you message on the proper forum. There is a forum for almost anything.
Ah well...time to "move on" :roll:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
The last thing I want to tell you is if you think Kenny was not warned more than once you could not be more mistaken.
****, now they've resorted to outright lying.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Wish I'd saved my response to him...anyway the gist was that I thought they'd overreacted, and that censorship would cost them lost business, and that I'd read just about all the posts, and had read that Kenny had not been warned by post or PM. Here's the reply:
You might want to read this post. Also he had PMs which he elected to ignore.

http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads ... o=&fpart=1
The warning posts didn't appear (to me) to be directed at Kenny...thought that they were gonna boot that whinin' newbie...so, I'm guessing that they're just responding to complaints, but who knows.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
Also he had PMs which he elected to ignore.
That is such a freakin' lie! There were no PMs, nothing! It's no wonder that when I asked 'em to show me these "mystery" PMs, I haven't gotten any response back.

It's so sad they have to resort to lying to people to justify their rash decisions.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've had words with G35moderator before and it is/was obvious this guy is clueless at about anything, lame thinking, poor acting, his role on this position make more arm to FA than anybody else together, not sure about Carlson so far, he seem to be fair.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts