Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
production is underway::

we will see the dyno's soon too....

i have video and sound clips of the full-on system, WITHOUT resonator....

for myself, i want to have a resonator on mine (its almost too much without).....but, anyway it sounds great

who wants more??

<<echoes>>

pic is the same system i want, but the nsx application instead..

more soon??

want a link to video/sound??

pm me!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW......

HELLO??? <<more echoes>>

anyway, i will have my exh. shipping out on wednesday; i am now picking the tip style i want for em.....

i have decided to leave the oem resonator in the midpipe, for now (they are working on a freeflow version)

more, soon

and, i have the link for the video of the fx45 custom system ,BUT it is with straight pipes from the cats... no resonators....

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Looks AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im ordering that tomorrow......

gonna hold off on the cat-back portion of it for now; they're still testing different resonators to use (without a res. it sounds too loud, imo)

also, i will get a test version of their CAI (now a two stage setup)'

things are looking up!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OKAY

i am comitted on a system as of today......

i have the abovementioned muffler-only one enroute to me (once its finished)

Ken, the owner of paddock performance, is gonna offer the infinitifx.org members a sweet deal on this too....

i also have seen the second generation of the CAI (which keeps the oem intake grille-thru shroud), and it is MUCH better .... two weeks on that part! (need to finetune, and to dyno test it first, im told..

LINKS::

goto:

http://www.paddockperformance.com/launcher.html

i had to refresh twice till it came up, but once it loads, goto products (box) and then select FX35/35, then check out all three clips-- theres the full cat-back system (ouch!!), the stock system (is this on??lol) and the muffler system (subtlely louder/deeper idle than oem)

post your opinions here - i will get en to register here, and help us out with both systems

SMS

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
The muffler is the way to go. Sounds sweet, really brings that V8 to life. The cat-back however.... I think they need to put in a pre-muffler or a second high flow cat. It's a bit.... obnoxious. On WOT, it sounds way too loud.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ujmot said:
The muffler is the way to go. Sounds sweet, really brings that V8 to life. The cat-back however.... I think they need to put in a pre-muffler or a second high flow cat. It's a bit.... obnoxious. On WOT, it sounds way too loud.
agreed...... Ken sez its not that bad in real-life, but he is gonna add a hi-flow resonator to that straight-pipe version

i will get the test mule to try!! (he will post results after they try three diff. manufacturers brands...)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
notice, on the NSX clip, when the car does a drive-off (end of clip) he gets half-way down the road, and a truck turns in-front of him...

you see brakelights on the acura, but the clip suddenly just ends.... :?:

i wonder about the outcome of that............ :oops:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Could you send me the video? I assume it will also work on 35??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks good!
what are the power gains? what is the estimate price?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
lol. Well the first pic looked like a box of foam and just.... crap. I didnt know what to make of it.

Very nice scott. Please post pics & sound clips once installed!! :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts