Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there are any Fx owners in Europe, American or other, I would like if you could contact me on a number of burning questions I have. Warranty work, service and to see if any of you have found a way to get the Nav to work overseas, ETC.... There are no Infiniti dealers in Europe so I'm wondering what you guys do for service and Warranty work. Also how do the Nissan dealers treat Infiniti owners overseas. Thanks for your help in advance.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks guys for all your help on this! :evil: But that's alright maybe I'm the only guy in Europe with a FX!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I'm an fx35 italian owner from 7 days ago and for now I don't know nothing about warranty but I suppose that in Italy there is no warranty....
I have also a question for you... if you want to answer me...
How you made the nav work in europe? if you have nav...
and what about tail lights? mine are red and in Italy they don't like this thing... thank you very much
Matteo

·
Registered
3 Posts
stabiello said:
Hi,
I'm an fx35 italian owner from 7 days ago and for now I don't know nothing about warranty but I suppose that in Italy there is no warranty....
I have also a question for you... if you want to answer me...
How you made the nav work in europe? if you have nav...
and what about tail lights? mine are red and in Italy they don't like this thing... thank you very much
Matteo
Hello I buy the same car for Madrid Spain and have the same problem that your, to me the navigator in Europe does not work and the intermittent back are not worth of red color. you obtained arreglaro your? I saw that in this URL http://www.uscars24.de/Deutsch/infiniti/infiniti_navigation.htmlthey have this I modulate that they say q solves it but it seems to me very expensive. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello guys.

I wish I had an answer to your problems with using the nav system in europe. But I have the same problem and am looking for a solution as well. Has anybody come any further than this discussion reveals so far??

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried to download xanavi europe navigation 6.0 but the problem is the same....
It seem there is no solutions....!!!
How about back lights.... I need orange arrow in Italy...
Does someone know something...?
Please Help me...
Thank you very much

Matteo

·
Registered
7 Posts
I´m planning to use the reverse lights for indicator lights. Does anyone know the right bulb to put in and if the bulb is manufactured in yellow/orange color?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Solution

In Europe you can not get warranty officially!
There are several sub dealers though that will provide warranty for their own risk (mostly because they have good contacts in the US providing them). I bought my FX 35 in Holland and have 1 year full warranty. That is not the 3 years i should have gotten, but better than nothing. I did not want to wait until 2008 LOL.

For the navigation i found a solution. Look at.

http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewto ... 4220#74220

1 - 8 of 8 Posts