Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys will any of the mods you guys have been doing cause friction with Infiniti regarding warranty??? I have a heavily modded C5 and no issues to date over warranty but I am not sure how Infiniti is...any input is appreciated.

I am thinking of starting with Stillen CAI and Z-tube as a start...possibly headers, intake manifold/plen and exhaust.

Thanks

Marc

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
my dealer did my mods, so they not only did not cause issue, but are covered too

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
theoretically, they cant void your warranty unless there is damage to the engine and they can "prove" it was your mods.

...in the real world, thats not as black and white ....

you can always talk to your head service guy before you start and get his feeling. let gim know you want to put on some simple intake mods for now and see what their reaction is.

i never had any issues with my 35 and its intake mods (probaably becuase i kept the engine bay super clean 8) )

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Yesterday in the service waiting area I met a guy wiht 2 FX's and he liked my mods so I introduced him to my service writer and tech and they will work with him

Helps to involve dealer

ps my guys all want me to do a 13 in the quarter(they are invested)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
13! :shock:

wow! .... what have you done to get those numbers 8)

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I will never tell,but I will PM..Actually I already have,but most do not see how they come togethe

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
come on! now you're keepin' secrets? :evil:

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Have never used NO ,do not believe in it and never will.I do believe in making HP the old fashioned way
I will share more along the way,but nothing here that others have not or will not do or that I have not talked about.

Must be winter and things are slow
Actually I promised my kids I would slow down so I am getting a M3 :twisted:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Our ORG spies have pictures of brnjug carrying big bottles of NOS out of his local speedshop
So, that's not moonshine he's got in that "brown jug"?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.