Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please I need some advice on this. I have been using my 2005 fx35 since 2011. Recently, it stopped right on the road and could not start again. I was told the ECU is bad. I bought a fairly used one that was reprogrammed using my old ECU. After fixing it,the vehicle can start but can't throttle. I was told it's because the ECU does not have exactly the same number as the old one. Is it true? Meanwhile, the error codes when I scanned the vehicle are P1122, P0102, P1126. What can I do to get my vehicle to throttle? Any ideas?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please I need some advice on this. I have been using my 2005 fx35 since 2011. Recently, it stopped right on the road and could not start again. I was told the ECU is bad. I bought a fairly used one that was reprogrammed using my old ECU. After fixing it,the vehicle can start but can't throttle. I was told it's because the ECU does not have exactly the same number as the old one. Is it true? Meanwhile, the error codes when I scanned the vehicle are P1122, P0102, P1126. What can I do to get my vehicle to throttle? Any ideas?
You do want to ensure the part number between both ECU'S is the same or you'll have problems. From my understanding the throttle input has to be reprogrammed by a dealership once the ECU is swapped, actually there are a few things if I'm not mistaken, keys etc..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts