Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed it’s a dvd rom for my car under the passenger seat lol is it possible I can update it to the current year or at least close enough to it ? It says 2004 I have a 2005

·
Registered
48 Posts
There is a way to do this, but I don't know for certain the steps to complete the disk copy. I did this for my 2001 bmw nav's system & here is a write up on it on their forum. just not sure it applies to Infiniti's nav system

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
You used to be able to buy update dvd's from Navteq but I think the only place you can purchase updates now is from Infiniti directly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My previous FX was an 07 and I purchased an update DVD off eBay for 15.00 and it updated the Nav system, worked well. I have an FX37 now and have to update thru website and costs 99.00

·
Registered
30 Posts
My previous FX was an 07 and I purchased an update DVD off eBay for 15.00 and it updated the Nav system, worked well. I have an FX37 now and have to update thru website and costs 99.00
I did this too (Ebay) and it jumped me up at least 7-8 years.. not exactly current but that's all the money I'm willing to put into it....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts