Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, so today i noticed in the morning the driver side window rolled down at normal speed in my 2007 fx35 however when i tried to roll back up it went at a very slow pace. it did end p closing fully however now later at night i cracked it open about an inch by accident and then clicked the auto up switch however it went up by about half an inch and rolled down halfway i clicked it again trying to roll it up however it rolled up half an inch again then down all the way. i tried again to roll it up but now the window is barely visible when it comes up about an inch then just moves down again and hides. when i click the switch to roll up or down i can hear the sound of the window motor trying to roll it up however it only seems to move up an inch and goes down again. any suggestions will be helpful. thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there, so today i noticed in the morning the driver side window rolled down at normal speed in my 2007 fx35 however when i tried to roll back up it went at a very slow pace. it did end p closing fully however now later at night i cracked it open about an inch by accident and then clicked the auto up switch however it went up by about half an inch and rolled down halfway i clicked it again trying to roll it up however it rolled up half an inch again then down all the way. i tried again to roll it up but now the window is barely visible when it comes up about an inch then just moves down again and hides. when i click the switch to roll up or down i can hear the sound of the window motor trying to roll it up however it only seems to move up an inch and goes down again. any suggestions will be helpful. thank you.
I had same problem on my 2012 fx. Did you get it sorted??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts