Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear members,

First of all, I'm very shy that my first post is regarding an issue in my 2004 FX35. Since I bought it form the second owner, the driver seat "easy entrance" function and memory are not working at all! I surfed in this great forum four days ago, tried to find a similar problem; but, I didn't found any thing. I went to Nissan Lansing to inspect the issue, but they asked for $102 per hour. So I started googling the issue. Since I'm a student abroad, I found contacting you guys will provide me with two benefits, finding the possible or common aspects that causes the failure in "easy entrance" function and practicing my English language :)

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Did you check the vehicle settings menu on your screen?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Johnmax: Yes!
I found it "on" in the setting screen under "Vehicle electronic systems". I tried to disable and enabling it again .. But nothing changed :-( still not working.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Did you check you seat controls to see if your seat moves manually?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carguy75 said:
Did you check you seat controls to see if your seat moves manually?
Yes I did.
All of the driver seat controls are working; however, the right passenger sear controls aren't working properly. Some of them are working ans some aren't.

Sorry for the late response.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day, i bought Infiniti FX35 2008, everything was working fine. but after a change of battery, the Entry/Exit Function And Seat Memory stopped Working, after you press the Set Button, no light will flash. I am in Nigeria. no dealer to take the car to. so Guy i need to resolve this from here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good day, i bought Infiniti FX35 2008, everything was working fine. but after a change of battery, the Entry/Exit Function And Seat Memory stopped Working, after you press the Set Button, no light will flash. I am in Nigeria. no dealer to take the car to. so Guy i need to resolve this from here.
I know that this is a very old post and you probably have resolved your issue by now. In case you haven't or someone else has this same problem, there is one more step that is very important. Once you have saved your settings for seat, mirror and steering column, and vehicle setting are where they should be, you must do the following: Take the emergency key out of the fob. Place it in the ignition without turning it. Now open and close the drivers door several times. Like magic, your seat and steering column will retract and will do it from then on. This step is only for the older FX35 without push button start.

·
Registered
2005 FX45 120K miles
114 Posts
Try cleaning your fuses in the block next to your emergency brake. Just use your fuse puller or come needle-nose pliers and take one fuse out at a time and replace.

Just a fine wire brush. Just clean and replace and see if that helps. I did this in my 2004 and it made a difference for other BCM functions and accessory loads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts