Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear members,

First of all, I'm very shy that my first post is regarding an issue in my 2004 FX35. Since I bought it form the second owner, the driver seat "easy entrance" function and memory are not working at all! I surfed in this great forum four days ago, tried to find a similar problem; but, I didn't found any thing. I went to Nissan Lansing to inspect the issue, but they asked for $102 per hour. So I started googling the issue. Since I'm a student abroad, I found contacting you guys will provide me with two benefits, finding the possible or common aspects that causes the failure in "easy entrance" function and practicing my English language :)

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Did you check the vehicle settings menu on your screen?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Johnmax: Yes!
I found it "on" in the setting screen under "Vehicle electronic systems". I tried to disable and enabling it again .. But nothing changed :-( still not working.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Did you check you seat controls to see if your seat moves manually?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carguy75 said:
Did you check you seat controls to see if your seat moves manually?
Yes I did.
All of the driver seat controls are working; however, the right passenger sear controls aren't working properly. Some of them are working ans some aren't.

Sorry for the late response.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day, i bought Infiniti FX35 2008, everything was working fine. but after a change of battery, the Entry/Exit Function And Seat Memory stopped Working, after you press the Set Button, no light will flash. I am in Nigeria. no dealer to take the car to. so Guy i need to resolve this from here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts