Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to check at the Dealer, what the pedals are like, on the non sport FX35. I like the drilled aluminum style, as long as they are not to slippery when wet or snowy. Does anyone of you have a picture of the pedals of the non sport model? Our car will be at the Dealer coming Monday, and I hope to have it in our garage Saturday 18 December.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
not sure about the current packaging, but you can always get these after fact and retrofit. even tho they are drilled, there are rubber grommets in the holes that keep your foot from slipping

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
CPPRPOT said:
I forgot to check at the Dealer, what the pedals are like, on the non sport FX35. I like the drilled aluminum style, as long as they are not to slippery when wet or snowy. Does anyone of you have a picture of the pedals of the non sport model? Our car will be at the Dealer coming Monday, and I hope to have it in our garage Saturday 18 December.
Are all those items in your sig.already installed in your car, or sitting at home? :? Here's a picture of the BORING Non-Sport Pedals (DARK). With the Money you saved by not getting the Sport Pkg. Buy the 4 pedal kit for under $100
Here's what it Could look like :D
Notice the Classy CLOCK Surround 8) Happy FX'ing!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I've got the non-sport 04 and just added the pedals for about $80 myself. The brake pedal is the only one that can be difficult to attach, but you just to have to work with it a few times.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!
Great, that's all I needed to know.
I am glad the rubber grommets are there. I will check into getting these pedals tomorrow, after I make sure with the Dealer, that our car has the black pedals.
I am trying to get everything just the way I like it before Saturday.
I am sure I will continue doing more mods over time, but I don't want to do anything for a few weeks to the car. The only thing I will do later is the Nav No Nag, but I have the unit already.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Have you Seen the RAZO 107 on the FX yet? :? If so do you like seeing the Shaft thru the shift knob? :shock:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Am I in trouble with the Razo 107?
Have you seen it? Is it ugly? Pictures? The knob looks great to me, but that is not mounted.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
AAhhhh, YEAH. ...But it seems that when it comes to Wood Dash kits :lol: Trim and other things that i'm real familar with and research, some folks prefer to fall Flat on their Face :p thinking that it won't Hurt. :oops: Take a look and envision the reality
It loses it's appeal with our shaft going through it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am aware that the shaft would be visible, but didn't think it would make it unsightly. I didn't like the button on the OEM shifter but I still like a little ornateness. This brought me to Razo.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Yes, we had it on ours already, after 10mins., it came off. ~ Enjoy! / Looking forward to seeing pics. of your interior & exterior next week, or when ever. Again, Enjoy :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You got me all worried now.
Is it a matter of taste/preferance, or is this 107 outright wrong?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
CPPRPOT said:
You got me all worried now.
Is it a matter of taste/preferance, or is this 107 outright wrong?
Don't worry, just take your time, do alot of research (Learn from other peoples mistakes who Rushed) and make sure that what mods. you chose, is the right choice for You. :shock: Don't Rush and go back and forth, like this > http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewto ... sc&start=0 Find your need and fully satisfy it - only then will You be Happy. :D Enjoy. & take many pics.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will try the Razo 107, I cannot see the problem. I love the Razo system of eliminating the button. I just don't like the minimal styling of the Razo 89. It looks like a piece of pipe shoved over the shaft.
If I were to drive the car, I might like that, and would have more aluminum exposed even maybe added, to really get the feel of being the master of a mechanical beast.
My wife is much more emotional and earthy and likes a much warmer and organic interior.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Here's what it Could look like :D
Notice the Classy CLOCK Surround 8) Happy FX'ing!
Hey, wait a minute, mine has Sport package but doesn't have aluminum piece on the foot brake, what's up with that?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can buy the footbrake separate at Grubbs $20.00 or so.[/quote]

·
Registered
882 Posts
its the clutch pedal for the G35c.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts