Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's ok for them to criticize new members but it's not ok to fight back. In other words, they can ridicule but I can't? What kind of stupid logic is that?

This why internet forum geeks get such a bad reputation. I guess if you had any social abilities you wouldn't spend you whole life on this forum.

As for me, after 3 weeks reviewing the info, I know as much as I need to regarding the FX. and I'm moving on to more important things.

Have fun putting people down!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Why was this posted in Interior Exterior??

I don't know about you, but i am a fairly new member (since December) and have been treated with nothing but respect. You must have brought this upon yourself.......

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I think this thread has been posted in the wrong Forum - Mods could you move it to General Chat :oops:

Sorry I couldn't resist :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
twoods said:
So it's ok for them to criticize new members but it's not ok to fight back. In other words, they can ridicule but I can't? What kind of stupid logic is that?

This why internet forum geeks get such a bad reputation. I guess if you had any social abilities you wouldn't spend you whole life on this forum.

As for me, after 3 weeks reviewing the info, I know as much as I need to regarding the FX. and I'm moving on to more important things.

All members are required to follow the rules of this forum and personal attacks are prohibited. You made personal attacks by calling two of the members here "idiots" and "jerks". To avoid a name calling war, your thread was locked. It's unfortunate that your new experience here has not been enjoyable. I hope you can appreciate this policy.

moved this to General Chat

·
Registered
185 Posts
twoods said:

twoods. First off I will appologize if you were offended. It was not my intent, nor do I think it was Kenny's, although I cannot speak for Kenny. This is a great site. Give it another try.

I believe both of us were talking about the frustration we both feel when individuals are complaining about things on their FX's that should have been noticed during the test drive. I was not speaking about your situation specifically.

I have actually been thinking about making a list of things that people should pay attention to and check out during a test drive. It's amazing at times how little people notice because they are excited. It's also a shame when someone pays the amount we pay for these cars and to then be disappointed.

Am I an Idiot or a Jerk. Somedays I am.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I have to say that this forum is by far the best I have been part of. Everyone is very nice, cool and laid back even Kenny :lol: . But seriously it is the best!
I also one of those that don't like when people whine about little things here there especially about the FX! :)

Another thing people have to realize that internet forums and stuff are part of today's social culture! twoods I'm not trying to be jerk or anything but that's the truth. It has nothing to do what people are doing out of here. Some like to spend more time here and others like you don't.
But you'll find this forum very helpful and intersting.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I personally don’t understand why people have to respond to a thread they don’t like. It requires more effort to respond and criticize, then to just click the back button on your browser. All of us were noobs once, and learned more about our cars through asking questions. I understand a sizable knowledge base has been created, and that the search function is a valuable tool. If Twoods already did a search, it would be nice for one of the other members to give him a nudge in the right direction, instead of the <twitch> response. I personally find it refreshing when a new member asks an old question instead of the “OT: Police officers are mean” threads. Basically what it has boiled down too is that there are 15-20 “cool kids on the forum”. If they keep ridiculing and criticizing all the new members they will be talking to themselves about OT subjects. I used to post as frequently as my time allowed on these forums, but have become fed up with the clique that blasts anyone that does not share their opinion. Twoods, there is allot of valuable information here, and after spending a few hours reading the forums you should be up to speed.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
If Twoods already did a search, it would be nice for one of the other members to give him a nudge in the right direction,
I DID give a link and got over looked 2xs.

I searched on Drivers Seat (for about 30 mins or so) and this was the best one I found for Him.

I helped and then it should have been dropped.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
hombogero said:
I personally don’t understand why people have to respond to a thread they don’t like. It requires more effort to respond and criticize, then to just click the back button on your browser. All of us were noobs once, and learned more about our cars through asking questions. I understand a sizable knowledge base has been created, and that the search function is a valuable tool. If Twoods already did a search, it would be nice for one of the other members to give him a nudge in the right direction, instead of the <twitch> response. I personally find it refreshing when a new member asks an old question instead of the “OT: Police officers are mean” threads. Basically what it has boiled down too is that there are 15-20 “cool kids on the forum”. If they keep ridiculing and criticizing all the new members they will be talking to themselves about OT subjects. I used to post as frequently as my time allowed on these forums, but have become fed up with the clique that blasts anyone that does not share their opinion. Twoods, there is allot of valuable information here, and after spending a few hours reading the forums you should be up to speed.
The reason is very simple. We are all individuals that react differently to the same situation. It would be a pretty boring world if we all did the same thing. I also believe it is wrong to expect others to believe and act as you do.

I will stop here while I'm still ahead.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Forum Fight
:leftfighter5: :leftfighter6: :leftfighter7: :rightfighter1:

:snipersmile: :2gunfire: :bazooka: :rightfighter5: :rightfighter6: :rightfighter7:

:rightfighter1: :rightfighter2: :leftfighter2: :leftfighter3:

Hey ain't that what these "smilies" are for. 8) :lol:

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
Forum Fight
:leftfighter5: :leftfighter6: :leftfighter7: :rightfighter1:

:snipersmile: :2gunfire: :bazooka: :rightfighter5: :rightfighter6: :rightfighter7:

:rightfighter1: :rightfighter2: :leftfighter2: :leftfighter3:

Hey ain't that what these "smilies" are for. 8) :lol:
:D :D :D

Lets just close this issue! It has been a great forum and lets keep it that way!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.