Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen any double din conversions done for the FX yet?
I am looking to add the Pioneer AVIC-N1 to my existing head unit through the SAT connection. I am just waiting to see some pics before breaking new pavement in this area.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nope and I wouldn't look for it anytime soon, since the HVAC and head unit are integrated. Only reason there have been a few show up in Gs and Zs is because they got hold of the JDM piece. Since the FX isn't a JDM vehicle, well, you can figure it out.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Yes, that is an option.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Thought I would bump this thread up , I am looking at the factory screen and moving it to the headliner is one thing , not too bad.

The spot where the factory screen is looks like the brackets will do ISO mount on a double din unit without much hassle .

Some trimming if the bezel will be needed.

What I would like to know is if anyone has the part# for a wiring harness adapter to adapt the aftermarket H.U. to the bose amp?

thanks

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Maybe that was actually the problem, he searched for something and found a 6 year old thread and posted to it. However, had he searched a little bit more, he would have found several threads about adding double DIN head units. This one is practically useless -- it was before people started really modding the FX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts