Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read several threads from members wanting to see the lighted door sills on the 09's, well here is our FX.
We really like the lighted door sills and have had several nice comments from people who see them. If I had it to do over I would order them again.
Bill :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Is that stock or aftermarket?

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The door sills are stock. They are brighter than I expected them to be and appear to be well made.
Bill

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should have mentioned when lite the kick plates letters are clear, sharp and bright. I had to trick the camera so the flash didn't work and added to a little shaking gave a fuzzy picture. The metal around the letters is a brushed aluminum.
Bill

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Bill, you should consider ordering a set of Weathertech floor mats (http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvprod ... &Year=2009). With your light colored interior and the winter still to come, it would be a shame to get your new baby dirty.

I have used them on all my vehicles. For my 06, I had newspaper on the floor until I received them. On my 09, I had them 2 weeks before my 09 arrived.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
LeonPhelps said:
So was this a option or is it aftermarket ? I just received my FX50s yesterday and the sills are not lighted. :(
It an option but you should be able to order them from the parts department. As you see in the pictures below, there is a hole on the kick plate to run the wires. You may want to first check your vehicle to make sure it is pre-wired but I'm guessing that all 09s are.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts