Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Nice :) When are you planning on picking up your FX?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
hehehe I was just about to ask the same :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
contaygious said:
not until next year lol. it'll be a 05. yeah yeah i know i'm counting my chickens b4 they hatch.
ha ha ha
sheesh
a whole year to wait
hope you sign your huge contract with the knicks by then
so you can use all that loads of cash to do all the mods, just to see
if they work before us paupers spend our hard earned cash :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks i been waiting since the concept of it. i like reading up so when i do get one i have all teh mods and stuff already planned for. it seems like almost everyday i am adding more to my list haha my document will be 100 pages by the time i get the dang car. In the mean time i never get sick of looking at pictures or reading about ur fxs so i will be here for quite a while :wink:

i hope for 05 they have a switch that changes the fx from sport to comfort or somethign that would be killer!

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone can order custom plates even if they do not have a car. they still have to pay the 25 a year to have them either way. you can just like have em in you room if u feel like paying the 25 a year for reserving it for yourself. i did it because i was afraid that someone woudl take it. the other ones i tried were all gone so... i took action! plus i can hang em up in my room to remind me what I'm workign for!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
esemes said:
how does one 'order' tags (accompanied by registration??) for a vechicle that has not even been manufactured?
California has no problem collecting your money ($70+ in the case of a vanity plate). You can order as many plates as you want, but you can't actually "attach" 'em to a car 'till you bring in the car's previous registration. I got my generic plates 3wks after I got the car, but I was waiting for my custom plates to come in, so I just stuck 'em under the cargo protector (in case I got pulled over) and left the temp plates on. 'Tagious can just hang 'em on his bedroom wall 'till '05, I guess.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
contaygious said:
anyone can order custom plates even if they do not have a car. they still have to pay the 25 a year to have them either way. you can just like have em in you room if u feel like paying the 25 a year for reserving it for yourself. i did it because i was afraid that someone woudl take it. the other ones i tried were all gone so... i took action! plus i can hang em up in my room to remind me what I'm workign for!
really?? this i did not know.

i wasnt tryin to clown ya...... (well, maybe jus a little)

actually, i RESPECT your determination and drive!! you have set the bar high, and are going for gold (IMO)

good on you, really!

SMS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts