Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not you...but your FX I mean..

I was coming out of parking lot and this black g35 coupe right front of me was driving really slow... may be the guy was trying to have me stopped at the red light. So I pulled to his right and stepped on it... after I was like 200~300ft in front of him, I noticed him going in and out of lanes trying to catch me then he drove behind me for like 5 blocks until I made a turn.

Its funny to look at how people are trying to catch up with you.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I'm a spirited driver, even if going to get groceries. Because of this and the general lacksidasical attitude of most drivers in my area (huge foreign college crowd in my part of LA) I'm always getting chased down by some dude seeing me moving quickly thinking I'm looking for race challenges.

·
Registered
154 Posts
kcrudup said:
I'm a spirited driver, even if going to get groceries. Because of this and the general lacksidasical attitude of most drivers in my area (huge foreign college crowd in my part of LA) I'm always getting chased down by some dude seeing me moving quickly thinking I'm looking for race challenges.
That's really funny! :lol:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
kcrudup said:
naw dude, thats the cops chasing you so they can try and cuff you :oops:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.