• No, I will probably never use it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not listened to a cassette in years, and i want to know what you guys think.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
I have not listened to a cassette in years, and i want to know what you guys think.
shesh
in this day and age, a casette deck should be optional like those computer floppy things. i donot know anyone who uses them :?

·
Registered
75 Posts
fxer said:
Sweet Fx said:
shesh
in this day and age, a casette deck should be optional like those computer floppy things. i donot know anyone who uses them :?
I actually have more use for those floppy things than the casette deck. :lol:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i have not had a cassette since the early 90's..........

i wish we could take that area and install a nice mp3 setup/port/etc......

japan-spec thinline hvac adapter for the g35

thinline hvac relocation bezel

thinline bracket for relocating the hvac, and leaving room for aftermarket audio equip

total cost is under 400 to seperate the units, but no mention of fx compatibility.......

yet.........

·
Registered
98 Posts
there should have put a MD player instead of cassett. I know most of the cars in japan comes with MD player and a really nice NAV system..

when will that be avaliable in US..

·
Registered
706 Posts
I guess if I have to ask what a MD player is then I don't need it.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Never used it and I can't imagine I ever will. A friend uses his on occasion so that he can listen to some "learn while you drive" tapes that are only available in that format. I've also heard some people use it to hook up thier mp3 players. However, I'd be happy if cassettes would vanish from the face of the earth. Same goes for ash trays in cars.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
FXcellent said:
I guess if I have to ask what a MD player is then I don't need it.
Mini Disc. ;)

I think they should have removeable hard drive mp3 players like those new after market headunits instead.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It was three days before I knew it was there. At least it is covered up. I agree with those that would have some outlet for MP3 or hard drive loaded with whatever kind of music you wanted. Very old Technology but does cover all the bases. When I can go from AM to FM to CD to XM to Cassette it is hard to ask more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts