1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
597 Posts
Many of us have come here from FA. While some continue to post there, I personally don't. Once I was gone - I was gone. For a brief period I would hang out @ Acura forums, which I purchased a couple months before the Pumpkin, but the number of juvenile pinheads on there quickly turned me off. Besides, there was a plentiful supply of them over on FA, thank you very much :roll: .

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not so much other cars, but motorcycles. Specifically, ones related to Harley Davidson. My Harley is my passion...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I still keep my feel wet at G35driver . There are many fast car enthusiasts on that site. There are also some Utah Infiniti drivers. Not many Utahns join car forums!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Still look at FA on the rare occasion that I can't find info that I'm looking for here. Haven't posted there in ages...think I may have gotten the boot (login doesn't work anymore) at some point, though I've no idea why. Other than that, my answer it no.

·
Registered
832 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
pudicus said:
Many of us have come here from FA. While some continue to post there, I personally don't. :roll: .

I only troll there when I need a bit of deja vu :silly:

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I check in at FA off and on to see if anything interesting is happeneing and follow a few forums at Edmunds related to FX's and Honda Odysseys (my wife's vehicle).

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Gischpel said:
I check in at FA off and on to see if anything interesting is happeneing and follow a few forums at Edmunds related to FX's and Honda Odysseys (my wife's vehicle).
You might want to try http://odyclub.com/ PINODY gains insight there too! :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well, it's really not a "car" site, but I also hangout at http://www.turbodieselregister.com/ . This is a site for Dodge diesel pickups, which is my one of my other vehicles.

Kind of interesting what some of the guys do over there. Some are in the 700 to 800 hp range with over a 1000 LB/FT of torque. Not bad for a 5.9 liter engine. It's really easy to get into the 400+ hp/750 LB/FT range and still get 20 mpg at cruising speed.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Gischpel said:
You might want to try http://odyclub.com/ PINODY gains insight there too! :)
Thanks for the tip. I will check in there.

My wife has the white Odyssey as well, but it has no where near the bling bling of yours.

·
Registered
65 Posts
GarryMac said:
Roadfly for my BMW 325 CiC
KTMTalk for my dirt bike
I've been watching the KTM page pretty regularly this month to keep up on the Paris-Dakar Rally. I also check out the Atlas F1 site and Autosport. I used to go to the FA page but it just has too much whinning and complaining.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts