Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a few connects with some customized shops. I will inquire on it later today. I would try to do them myself but I'd rather have a pro do right the first time. :)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
johnblaz2000 said:
I have a few connects with some customized shops. I will inquire on it later today. I would try to do them myself but I'd rather have a pro do right the first time. :)
Let me know too would like it too.

Jim

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
those two reflector lights and the top "third" light on the spolier are still red even with the new smoked lights. if you want to change them to clear, you will need red leds for up top and red bulbs for the bottom.

i like the red accents, especially on the sides of the smoked taillights

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where there is a will, there is a way. I am definitely going to find out. Oh yeah that platinum is very sexy. Makes me want to go to Victoria Secret to buy something for one of my female friends. :lol:

·
Registered
509 Posts
VrroOomMm said:
how do you black those rear bumper deflectors out, how are they rmoved? or can i buy them like that?
Do you mean reflectors? The photo is an Infiniti created photo and I think someone photo shopped the bumper reflectors to make them dark.

PS: I have an '05' Sheer Platinum FX45 and it doesn't look anything like that photo (frankly I think it looks better). Check out the link in my signature below for the real thing. Photoshop is an amazing tool in the right hands.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i really dont know how to reply directly to the person who just replied but if possible could u tell me ur user name, if this is john blaze what did u do to get the center lights to be blue? and what do u mean by clearance lights what exactly are they for?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.