Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and couldn't really find a thread on how I can swap out my summer tires for winter tires without going to a dealer/tirerack/discount tire etc.

I have a 2005 FX35 and want to pick up another OEM set of 20's and some blizzaks and want to know if there is a way to have the system update to the second set.
OEM rims, OEM TPMS sensors,

I read a few threads on setting each tire to a different but specific pressure, then finding a connector by the OBD port but couldn't find info specific to an FX. That was on a G35 forum.

I also found this
https://www.amazon.com/Autel-TS401-MaxiTPMS-TPMS-Activation/dp/B00AERMVYC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1489555375&sr=8-3&keywords=tpms+reset+tool

How do you guys deal with swapping tires every season? I can't live with the light on the dash, and it seems like a waste of money to have a dealer program every time.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
I bought something off of Tire Rack several years back and it never seemed to work right... Now I just go for oil changes at Costco and ask them to reset my TPMS for me and they usually do it for free...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts