Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i got an FX35 without the tech package...so i dont have navigation on the screen...but i noticed at the top right corner of the screen, u can see a digital clock but i dont know how to activate it! meaning, its like an alarm clock that isnt on...u can see the 18:88 very faintly but i looked in the manual and tried all the buttons on the dash, but cant figure it out...
does it even turn on? how do you do it?

there are also a bunch of little icons for a cell phone and stuff like that, how do those work? can u hook up a cell phone?

anyway, mostly concerned about the digi clock, that would be awesome to have...thanks!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nope, can't do it. The clock and other icons you mentioned are simply built into the screen (which can be used for many applications/vehicles) and are features not utilized in the FX. Just gonna have to learn to read analog. :wink:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what other cars is this same screen used in? thats retarded, why cant they just have 2 clocks? :)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
The Murano uses it and has the clock feature active. How many clocks do you need? Don't worry, you aren't teh first to complain about it or try to figure out how to make it work. Search around; there's a thread on it here somewhere, but it dead-ended in the end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts