Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
LOL... guess not... I know of one guy in Windsor and one guy in NYC... don't really know anyone in Toronto... all the places I've been in Ottawa have been pretty plain jain... wash, wax, and send 'em out without much care...

·
Registered
26 Posts
First off Happy New Year!

I started the year off Opti Coating this Juke Nismo. To be honest this is a love it or hate it car and I actually really like it! Not a full write up due to time constraints but I couldn't have it in my shop and not snap some pics!

Measuring the paint

Polishing

Opti Coat Pro

And the finished product

Hope you enjoyed the pics and all the best in 2014!
-Wes

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just finished paint correcting an e39 M5 in the beautiful Le Mans Blue color. This was a 2 stage polish finished off with Opti Coat 2.0

measuring the paint

before

after

50/50

polishing

opti coat 2.0

I love the way the rear fender was bending the light

finished pic

Stay warm!
Wes

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Guys,

Here is a mini write up on a 60th Anniversary CGT that came to me after hearing about Opti Coat and decided it was the perfect option to protect his CGT since it would be winter driven. He decided to upgrade and go for the Opti Coat Pro over Opti Coat 2.0. This job ended up being a 2 stage polish and here are the results.

Stay warm :)

Cleaning the wheels

Before paint correction

After paint correction

I wanted to do something different then the usual 50/50 shot so I polished only in a square. Lol I call this the window of hope for paint. Hahaha I know, corny, but I can't help myself

Opti Coat Pro

Glossy rear panel. I love the cloud reflections

Last pic. Unfortunately no sun but it was still shiny.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This client has been a long time customer of ours and has brought previously owned vehicles to us. To be honest we did this job last year but I forgot I had these pics until he brought the car back to us last week for a clean up as he is considering selling it to buy a GTR.

I love the color on this M3 which is Ruby Black. The flake looks like a wine color and under white lighting the car looks almost burgundy. This is a Competition Package so you have the goodies from suspension, to carbon roof, to the sexy wheels. I kind of really like this car if you can't tell....

Anyways on to the pics :)

Upon arrival

Before

After

I love the flake!!!

Opti Coat Pro

And the after pics

Front

Back

Thanks for looking guys! As always I really appreciate the support from the FX community!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts