Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant get a hold of usactuators, no email or phone will work, I ordered kit off Ebay but looking for some real step by step instructions to install starting with passenger front door as I suspect it is also causing issue for rear latch button. The rear hatch will work sometimes when passenger doock is unlocked, but sometimes simply wont work at all. I replaced the blue 15 amp fuse and hatch worked about 3 times and then dead again.
All I see is old threads from 2010 where guys say you have to saw off part of the door lock assembly and I dont want to do that in case these do not work for long. I am hoping these actuator kits can be installed without destroying another part in the process. I have them ready to start, but need detailed pictures etc, need some help please!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anybody ordered them from Usactuators and has the sheet with instructions that would help a lot too as again I assume they are out of business, no return calls or emails in months.

·
Registered
43 Posts
They took my money about a week ago as I ordered a kit off the website.. But I get no response from them either. I used PayPal, So I think I can get my money back if I have to, but I really want the kit so I can fix mine too. Not worried about cutting anything, heck it doesn't work now.. can't hurt anything. Just don't know why they have to be so crappy about letting you know whats going on...
Don't count on any installation help from them, that's for sure...

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have directions... let me dig them up...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Quick question... I bought the set from USActuators directly... and they work great... (one of them went bad 5 years after I installed it - but I had an extra actuator as I bought the full set for all 4 doors but only needed 2). He is making his money off the research he put into finding a way to sell $5 worth of actuators and cheap parts for $40 a door with clear directions on how to install them to fix what would be a $300-$500 problem. It sounds like you bought a $2 actuator off of ebay and think that free directions will help you save $38... from not buying the kit from USActuators?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Quick question... I bought the set from USActuators directly... and they work great... (one of them went bad 5 years after I installed it - but I had an extra actuator as I bought the full set for all 4 doors but only needed 2). He is making his money off the research he put into finding a way to sell $5 worth of actuators and cheap parts for $40 a door with clear directions on how to install them to fix what would be a $300-$500 problem. It sounds like you bought a $2 actuator off of ebay and think that free directions will help you save $38... from not buying the kit from USActuators?
I bought from them 2 weeks ago, No kit in the mail, No answer the phone, and no answer any email as to where my stuff is.... BUT THEY HAVE MY MONEY. What kind of monkey business, business are they? I don't care what they charge for it if it fixes my problem, I just want what I paid for....!

·
Registered
43 Posts
As an update, Never a response from US actuators even though their website is up and taking money. Got a refund from PayPal, But do not waste your time with US actuators for door lock fixes....

·
Registered
3 Posts
If anybody ordered them from Usactuators and has the sheet with instructions that would help a lot too as again I assume they are out of business, no return calls or emails in months.
[BUYER BE AWARE of Usactuators]

I bought a door lock actuator for my wife’s fx35 over 6 weeks ago and still no confirmation email or tracking information.

Called and left messages and emailed numerous times with no response.
Had to file a claim against them with PayPal.

Hope this helps someone else...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought from them 2 weeks ago, No kit in the mail, No answer the phone, and no answer any email as to where my stuff is.... BUT THEY HAVE MY MONEY. What kind of monkey business, business are they? I don't care what they charge for it if it fixes my problem, I just want what I paid for....!
[BUYER BE AWARE!]

I bought a kit for my wife’s fx35 over 6 weeks ago and still haven’t received a confirmation email or tracking information.

I called and left messages, sent numerous emails with no response to any of them.

I had to put in a refund claim against them with PayPal...

Hope this information can help someone else on here...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts