Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
first here is my departed (traded) friend.
Heavily modified Ford 100th Anniversary Supercharged Truck.
If I was more situated here (been in US 5 years) I would dare say would have kept her and locked her in an air conditioned garage for years to come. Oh well, just hope whoever buys her takes care of her and loves her right.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Hey, You've had this thing 2 days already and It's still stock , what gives? :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Very Nice :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
what color is your fx? i cant tell, but it almost looks like sheer platinum.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brilliant Silver, shine care of Sal Zaino :)

As for "departed friend", for me it was "true" americana Harley/Ford. I have come to my senses now however. I do NOT want to start a war here (As I truly Love America and Americans ) but, in my opinion (from vehicles owned here thus far) Americans care very little about quality control! All the US built cars I have owned have been atrocious! And same can be said for any US cars owned by my friends.

I will admit when I first came over here I was more than a little sceered by the 18 wheelers and huge Trucks/SUV's on the road. So I bought a truck. I should have learnt my lesson there but nooooooooooooo so I cont. Anyway, I have a "No Fear" attitude to driving over here for quite some time now and the FX is MUCH more like I am used to in the UK, a Pocket Rocket, well built, nicely equipped and FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2Fast4U I sure will bud. I mostly travel between Conroe and The Woodlands. Were do you loiter? LOL
BTW, lemme know when next meet is, be great to meet some of you guys.

As for no mods yet, well $$$$ not "free flowing" right now, but soon as possible;
1. Clear Bra (learnt my lesson here before)
2.Stillen STB
3.K&N Filter
4.Stealth Indicator Lamps
5. To be cont. ;)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Dakine said:
... but, in my opinion (from vehicles owned here thus far) Americans care very little about quality control! All the US built cars I have owned have been atrocious! And same can be said for any US cars owned by my friends.

2Fast4U I sure will bud. I mostly travel between Conroe and The Woodlands. Were do you loiter? LOL
BTW, lemme know when next meet is, be great to meet some of you guys.
* I believe if we really want it, we can make cars just like any others. But here's a million dollars questions, do the CEO guys want to do it. Not just forget that over here in US, Chevy, Ford and Dodge are 1 of the top seller.
* I'm usually "loitering" here from 2:30pm to midnight at Bush airport. :p
* Sure will notify you for our next meet and/or keep your eyes on Meet section.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmmmmmmmmm,
just had my 69th post, then 2Fast says bush,
Hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh BTW
as of next week I will be recognisable from behind too, lol
Will get a new Police Diver Decal made, so any members lemme know you are there :)

Decal is a white badge shape and will be on drivers side rear window.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Dakine said:
Oh BTW
as of next week I will be recognisable from behind too, lol
Will get a new Police Diver Decal made, so any members lemme know you are there :)

Decal is a white badge shape and will be on drivers side rear window.
Sorry, a what? Police Diver Decal?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
State Farm??? LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

USAA all the way here my friend :) BEST company!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.