Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got around to getting a dent repaired that was inflicted in the summer. for $50, it's totally gone by a "dent wizard" repair guy. i almost feel bad for scratching the sh*t out of the [email protected]@hole's car that gave me the dent in the 1st place. no, i don't feel bad at all :D

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
I have dealt with these "Dent Guys" for many years. I actually have a very good one who did some work on my FX and what they do is amazing. If anyone in the LI area needs a recommendation, let me know.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Dent

I need to get some dents fixed! One time I took it to the dealer, they gave me a quote from an external body shop for like $400 Way TOO high! Anyone know a good place around the Chicago area that could fix this?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I've heard the "Dent Wizard" guys have to get access to the backside of the dent to work it out. I have a small dent above the driver door. Would they have to take apart the headliner to work the dent? 8)

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have two dents on driver side and one at the edge of rear passenger side wheel housing(this one will be hard to fix).

I know I will probably get more once I move to NYC(OTC: Today, finally landlord and I agreed on terms and I will fly there on Fri to sign the lease! :D ), so I won't fix them anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
Would they have to take apart the headliner to work the dent? 8)
MAYBE but only if they have no choice. It’d take them too much time and risk (unwanted noise after putting the door panel back). They’d probably will leave it alone and drill a small hole on the side of the door where the latch’s at, that’d give them access to get behind the dent and work on it by using many diff metal sticks. They then use small round plastic plug to plug it. Sometimes they’d need to drill more than1 hole to be able to fix all the dents. :shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.