Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, i finally pull the trigger and will be flying down to LA from SF to pickup my new 03 FX45 this weekend. However, i realize there are some issues such as bubble in the front seat and etc. that i need to be look out for even if it was brand new. Could you guys share some thoughts on what i should look for before i sign the dotted line? Thanks and look forward to finally become part of this community! :D

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
davezaristo said:
Ok guys, i finally pull the trigger and will be flying down to LA from SF to pickup my new 03 FX45 this weekend.
Which dealer?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
esemes said:
moved to 45 forum, to gain support

:D
Not exactly engine mods related...

As for what to look for:
- Inspect the paint, body and interior yourself for any obvious flaws
- make sure they adjust the tire pressures properly
- Let them wash it at your own risk
- have the service manager run the VIN against all known TSBs to see if it needs anything done.
- Ask what kind of gas they fill the tank with. If it isn't premium, ask for a voucher to for you to be able to fill it with your choice of gas.
- Other than that, I wouldn't worry about it much. You'll likely be too excited to think of everything, so just enjoy the ride home and take your time checking things out. If anything is amiss, your dealer should take care of it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Why are you flyin to LA to get it?

I know one of the salesman at Serramonte Infiniti. Thats where I got mine.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mushutofu said:
Why are you flyin to LA to get it?

I know one of the salesman at Serramonte Infiniti. Thats where I got mine.
There aren't many 03 FX45 up here in the Bay Area...the LA deal is more attractive...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kcrudup said:
davezaristo said:
Ok guys, i finally pull the trigger and will be flying down to LA from SF to pickup my new 03 FX45 this weekend.
Which dealer?
mission viejo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts