Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since last week some have noticed this helpful feature is gone. :? It used to be in the upper right hand corner of your last post - if yours was the last post in the thread - It would allow you to delete your post if you were unhappy with the way it was written. Were some confused by it? Do others miss this feature also? :shock:
PINITI-FX said:
[quote="PINITI-FX":1c0t4zez]... missing my delete button :?: ... What happened to the delete button function?
brnjug said:
Just noticed the no delete
:?: ... What happened to the delete button function? [/quote:1c0t4zez] Do others miss the delete button feature also? :shock:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PINITI-FX said:
Since last week some have noticed this helpful feature is gone. :? It used to be in the upper right hand corner of your last post - if yours was the last post in the thread - It would allow you to delete your post if you were unhappy with the way it was written. Were some confused by it? Do others miss this feature also? :shock: [quote="PINITI-FX":r2g6dqoo][quote="PINITI-FX":r2g6dqoo]... missing my delete button :?: ... What happened to the delete button function?
brnjug said:
Just noticed the no delete
:?: ... What happened to the delete button function? [/quote:r2g6dqoo] Do others miss the delete button feature also? :shock: [/quote:r2g6dqoo]It was also helpful in case you made the mistake of double posting! :roll: :oops:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You mean NOBODY ever used the Delete button? :shock:

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I know I used it at least once.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: Elvis1882

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PINITI-FX said:
PINITI-FX":20t8t0o9]Since last week some have noticed this helpful feature is gone. :? It used to be in the upper right hand corner of your last post - if yours was the last post in the thread - It would allow you to delete your post if you were unhappy with the way it was written. Were some confused by it? Do others miss this feature also? :shock: [quote="PINITI-FX":20t8t0o9][quote="PINITI-FX":20t8t0o9]... missing my delete button :?: ... What happened to the delete button function?[/quote][quote=brnjug] Just noticed the no delete[/quote][color=orange] :?: ... What happened to the delete button function? [/color][/quote:20t8t0o9] [color=yellow]Do others miss the delete button feature also? :shock: [/color][/quote:20t8t0o9]It was also helpful in case you made the mistake of double posting! :roll: :oops:[/quote:20t8t0o9]It's ONLY available waaaaay down here! :? [url="http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=22 said:
http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=22[/url]

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
PINITI-FX,

I'll just say, that if you put even remotely the amount of time and energy into a normal post as you have done with your obsession about the delete button, you wouldn't need it in the first place.

It was a site decision to remove the delete function from the main forums, and any Admin / Moderator can help you (or anyone) remove any accidental double posts if needed. I am now going to remove the double/triple threads about this topic.

I now return you to your normally scheduled ORGing...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dmtalon said:
It was a site decision to remove the delete function from the main forums, and any Admin / Moderator can help you (or anyone) remove any accidental double posts if needed.
...this still does NOT answer the reason WHY delete was removed :?: but thanks anyway for THIS appropiate reply to a valid question.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
PINITI-FX,

I'll just say, that if you put even remotely the amount of time and energy into a normal post as you have done with your obsession about the delete button, you wouldn't need it in the first place.

It was a site decision to remove the delete function from the main forums, and any Admin / Moderator can help you (or anyone) remove any accidental double posts if needed. I am now going to remove the double/triple threads about this topic.

I now return you to your normally scheduled ORGing...
How do I contact an administrator or a moderator?

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Go up to the top right corner and click on account details. click on "conversations". Click on start a conversation and put the name AdminAG for the recipient. fill in your message and send. AdminAG is the only person that moderates/checks the forum. We don't have any regular moderators at this time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts