Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my car to the dealer today for replacement fogs (aftermarket xenons dont fit right) and when I gave a little rpm every mechanic came over to see what the sound was . Well drooool was all on the faces and they were arguing over who will get the job. P.S no notations about any mods were made for the record . I took good care of the service writer and mechanic and they stated that every thing is still under warranty! This is great. A little greasing of the staff can be helpful. This is the 2nd time they replaced the fogs. Keeping stock bulbs in! 161$ per fog assembly from dealer! WOW!

For all those that want to do mods and are worried about voiding your warranty do like me give a little grease to smooth things out!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Still need to hook up with you man. I'm dying to see your FX in person.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey superchargedIIfx, just curious as to how much are you putting to the wheels? And may I ask how much did the system cost?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cost

when you ask how much @ the wheels , do you mean hp or $?

With the exhaust and SC stage II and intake I am @ about 380 hp .

The sc II unit cost me about 4600$ If you have some one you know with a shop or gas station that is willing to set up an account with stillen you can get parts shipped there alot cheaper! saved about 800$ on sc unit Exaust shipped wuz 1100$.

·
Registered
441 Posts
That thing must rock with 380 hp....you should be able to leave a 45 like he's not there...How does the car pull on the hwy?..and if you don't put your foot in hows the gas milage...
Phil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts