Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the group and new to Infiniti. I have a 2011 FX35 that I just bought which came with the dash cracked. I thought I'd be able to find an easy solution after buying it but I've seemed to exhausted all efforts and myself (I wanted it regardless). I have called dozens of shops and businesses and searched online. So far, my only option seems to be to buy new dash which cost over 2k. I can't even find a good used dash and I'm a search guru haha.

Coverlay is a company that sells dash covers but they don't make for this gen fx. They said if demand is high enough, they will make a mold. So if any1 here with gen 2 FX has issues with cracking dash, please submit on their wishlist by going to www.coverlaymfg.com and scrolling all the way to bottom of page and clicking "did not find what you need?".

If you guys have any other suggestions for me, please let me know.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
I have the same issues with my 09 FX35. After 11 years of ownership I noticed in the last year the dash started to develop hairline cracks around the air vents. On my graphite interior I use Sugru Moldable Glue (search youtube for repair steps) to fill in and hide most of the smaller cracks. I went a head and submitted a request to coverlaymfg.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts