Infiniti FX Forum banner
141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi i recently purchased an '04 infiniti fx45 and not too satisfied with the center deck and subwoofer, i would like to contact you to order that custom enclosure and i am just wondering what sub/center unit would sound best with that? and is there an indescreet spot you could mount the amp?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I apologize if this question has already been answered, but does anybody know the internal volume for this enclosure ?? I am hoping that it is something close to my custom G35 box (for sale), which is around 0.85 cu ft, which sounds absolutely perfect for my Infinity Kappa Perfect 10".

Thanks
Neil

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Group buy would be allowed, in its own thread. I would say let us hear from talibmohamid on the outcome first.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mounting is easy, We suggest screwing it in to th emetal bracket that is around where the light used to be, However you can velcro the back similar to the one that comes with the tool kit on th eright side of the trunk in pictures. I strongly suggest you screw it in.

Getting to spare tire is easy, Simply unbolt a 13mm Bolt on the fron of the tire cover and remove th ehooks and straps associated. If you ever have to get the spare out simply slide the cover to th eright side and pull it off.

Option 1 Velcro in the back side.

Option 2 We recommend.
is shown.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here are a couple video links on how easy it is to install the box and how well it fits. Also how easy it is to get to the spare tire well.

You can order the boxes by calling me 603-642-4222
You can also order them on our website.
http://www.wickedcas.com/product.php?productid=119&cat=18&page=1

However please call for forum discount. We will be selling the FX35 FX45 Magic Box for 10" only for $279.95 + shipping to forum members. First 5 members only. If you would like to buy it with a subwoofer we will do $250 + Subwoofer + Shipping.

We offer JL 10w1, 10w3v3 and 10w6 As well as Diamond Audio D1 subwoofers.
JL Subs have a nice design that integrates with the subwoofer and looks real nic. It will also give you extra protection.

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x3/S ... cement.flv

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x3/S ... verOff.flv

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Nicely done.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I would doubt it. The walls are a different contour. Plus i dont think the 09 has that little cubby below the floor that the enclosure fits into.

·
Registered
21 Posts
OK Guys.....i finally got around to installing my new enclosure I got for RedFx from wickedcas.com. All I can say is that the enclousure is very well built and really sound good.....I told him I wanted to go with the 10w6v2..... I could have went with the 10w3v2 but i said that I may as well go all out. When I was doing this lil setup......from my college past in car audio sales, "I was never an installer"!!! Adding aftermarket subs to Bose systems generally drown out the mids and highs and almost force you to upgrade them.......but this sub sounds really good along with the factory mids and highs........lots of output and the enclosure keeps it tight. I have mine gained down alot and it is still screammmin. I first was gonna run a Zed Audio Minilith but after running wires and and seeing how big the imprint of that amp is I just asked my roomate if I could have his Alpine pdx600......its 600 watts at 2ohm and 4 ohm...its all digital...and has a really small foot print so I was able to remove the factory enclosure and cut out a round wooden plate to go in the middle of the spare and mount my amp there.....All I had to do was run power and setup my ground. I simply added my pack adapter to the signal cable that ran to the factory sub..... The enclosure if nice and easy to work with. Give RefFx a call or email or something and he will hook you up. It sounds good, looks good and is nicely made. Like I said I was a sales associate when I was really into the car audio world but I took a stab at this one. My install is pretty descent but could def be cleaner...here are the pics and I'm sure you guys know who to contact now to get you hands on one of these........let me know if you guys have any other questions or anything. I have a few pics of things....

141 - 160 of 173 Posts