Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it`s only 70% ready, when it`ll be done i show the final photos. But anyway what do you think guys?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Never stifle Creativity! * Snow, huh - where?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Where'd you get the kit from before you modded it? Don't paint it body color, keep it dark like the lower body so it gives a visually lowering effect automatically. ~ Welcome. Make that non-Sport LOOK Sporty by removing the Roof-Rails too. (if you're not gonna use'em)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only modified the rear bumper from the Prodrive bodykit. Sideskirts and the front bumper are all my and my friend ideas. i`m defenitly gonna remove the roof rails and also install 2 round exsaust tips from each side

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Are you from the States?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Fresh blood - New Ideas / Very good, please keep us posted. You can tell I like changing/enhancing LOOKS, by the KITI thread below.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Miked said:
it`s only 70% ready, when it`ll be done i show the final photos. But anyway what do you think guys?
Miked,
Doesn't matter how good/bad this project will be or end up with, I'm always impressed and admired of ppl creation.
What do I think of it personally, our FX has alot of curves and round edges, so I like the kit to be something compromises that and not too low on the ground since FX is an SUV, I like the AMG body kit for the Mercedes. :p
Keep it going and don't forget to post pix when job completes.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Seems like quality work; but the look is not for me.

BTW, why are there 2 threads? :roll:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Bosyie said:
Ask Nismo To Do A Z-TUNED FX Ahhhh~~~~
If one day the FX will be sold in Japan, then probably...there's a nismo tuned Murano already I think...

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
very nice!

two suggestions:

(1) i think it would look really good if you lowered it just a bit

(2) please wash and apply 20 coats of zaino immediately to protect from that snow, salt, and sand! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts