Infiniti FX Forum banner

Would you be interested buying an InfinitiFX.org license plate frame?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, plastic, as cheap as possible (<$10)

• Yes, decent quality, mid-price ($10-$25)

• Yes, better quality, worth it to me ($25-49)

• Yes, best quality, price is no object (>$50)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This idea came up in the "Stickers" thread last night about the possibility of a group buy of a custom license plate frame with the URL of the website (infinitifx.org) running across the bottom and possibly some tag line TBD running across the top.

http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewto ... 93&start=0

If you're like me, I am using plate frames provided by their dealer and am dissatisfied with their overall look and do not want to continue to provide free advertising for them.

This poll is to guage interest in whether or not this would be worthwhile to persue.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
This was an idea I had been thinking about for a long time but I just finally got over a cold.

Of course, I left my price list at home but if I can remember, they were about $ 2.50 each after set up and shipping charges with a minium order of 250 pieces. Then the price of shipping to each buyer should be around $ 1.50 or so.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Count me in.
Personally, I'd like to see a brushed finish stainless steel frame.

Phil

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'm interested in a chrome frame with raised logo lettering, similiar to the photoshop pic by PhilP69 :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Just don't forget to put the NITI logo in front of INFINITIFX.ORG in all caps, and oh guys please remind me to get my FX inspected before 9-05, thanks. [R NITI KITI is famous all because of this] >

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Just don't forget to put the NITI logo in front of INFINITIFX.ORG in all caps, and oh guys please remind me to get my FX inspected before 9-05, thanks. [R NITI KITI is famous all because of this] >
Hey, Master of the PIN,

Get your FX instpected before 9-05 :lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
GEAUX said:
PINITI-FX said:
Hey, Master of the PIN,

Get your FX instpected before 9-05 :lol:
That's the registration sticker, not inspection. I wish they did that here; that's 10 square inches of windshield I'd rather be able to see out of...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Man,
I need spellcheck. Agreed on the sticker. I wish it were on the plates.

Wish the actual inspection could be located somewhere else as well.

My only comment is to make sure they are the right size. I have gotten two different ones, one of my LSU ones( after last week, kinda glad it is not on the FX ), and a FX45 one.

Both were too big. The bottom edge did not fit flush, but sat on the lip of the rear lift gate and it would scratch the poop out of her. :x

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
They also do raised imprinted but...

Bad news is prices...$180.00 set up charge

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Last one for tonight

$ 49.50 each no set-up

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Sweet that plate looks nice, for 49.50 its not too bad.

Jim

·
Registered
443 Posts
last one looks good...

can we reset the poll?

i voted for 20$

but now i want 49$
ahhaha

·
Registered
220 Posts
This place has the cast vinyl dome type emblems:
http://www.northwestflexo.labelserve.com/domed_labels.html

They appear to be very inexpensive - about $4 or so each for a .75" x 5" emblem in qty's of 100, and we can use full CMYK color artwork and custom shapes.

It wouldn't be individual lettering like my picture, but it would look similar to most oem type emblems (like the ford oval in the middle of most ford grilles).

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm not really big on license plate frames. I prefer the look without them. Nevertheless, I hope you guys can find some and enjoy. ^^ Best of luck in your searches.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts