Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. i want to add a bit more tone to the fx45 - i am thinking about swapping out the stock resonator and putting in a universal magnaflow resonator (2.5 - right?!) and keeping the stock muffler.

anyone have input on this.. i havent found anyone thats done it and ive done my searches.. i see guys with the full systems and resonator delete but i havent found anyone who has just switched resonators and kept the stock exhaust

so im asking if anyone has done this set up, any feed back or opinions.. i want more of a pronounced tone and no drone :)

also can someone confirm that we have 2.5' piping? regards to the swapping of resonator of course. thanks

last but not least.. one of my friken oem exhaust tips is bent abit.. it annoys the crap out of me.. anyone know where i can get an OEM EXHAUST TIP... thanks

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
effectsfortyfive said:
also can someone confirm that we have 2.5' piping? regards to the swapping of resonator of course. thanks
Yup... 2.5"

effectsfortyfive said:
last but not least.. one of my friken oem exhaust tips is bent abit.. it annoys the crap out of me.. anyone know where i can get an OEM EXHAUST TIP... thanks
Your exhaust shop should be able to bend it back in place... or if it's damaged, you're probably best asking a junkyard...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts