Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had this problem recently. I knew it had to be something simple. I checked all my button (fcw, Iba, etc) settings but still could not figure it out. Finally took it to the dealer. At first they could not figure it out either. They cleaned the sensor in the front hooked it up to diagnostics to get a code but nothing. Finally they came out with a smirk on their face and said the "SNOW" button was switched on. WHAT?!!!! I felt like an idiot and all this time I thought I had it unsporting mode. At least they didn't try to tell me I needed to replace the sensor lol

So there you have it guys make to check that SNOW mode is not on. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my way to work this afternoon I went to use the cruise and it wouldn't work. The rangefinder indicator just blinks and beeps for a few seconds. I assumed that the rangefinder was just too dirty from road muck so I cleaned it off when I got to work but I still get the blinking/beeping indicator. It was -20F today (unusual even for Ottawa this time of year) so I'm hoping it's just the cold. Has anyone else had this problem before?
This happened to my FX45. It was negative 5 defrees. And also I was driving towards the sun when the sun was going down. Maybe just that.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts