Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I've noticed many members asking for the price on 2005 FX35. I paid $43K OTD. So if you are shopping for FX35 here's some pics of my Black FX w/Sport, Tech, Tour. 6K HID, 9-LED. Hope this helps on making your decision. So...check it out. Black exterior is Hard to maintain, but when it's clean it is HARD to IGNORE. :D Oh! and if you are going to get BLACK FX don't forget the Chrome Wheels!! I regret!!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi,
Have you had any problems with the 9 leds ???
I was using the 15 leds and they all crapped out, "hyper flashing"

Where did you get yours from ???

i also have 6k ultinons...good match ???

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FX4U2C said:
Hi,
Have you had any problems with the 9 leds ???
I was using the 15 leds and they all crapped out, "hyper flashing"

Where did you get yours from ???

i also have 6k ultinons...good match ???
I got mine from GeoFX. No problem so far, had them on for almost a month now. I think 9 LEDs looks the best with 6K(Also from GeoFX :D ) I'm very happy with the result.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
contaygious said:
Nyce! Black is the best color :p

Have you thought about dipping your rims?

What about removing the roof rails?

Just wondering...
Yes, I saw it on Ebay, they will exchange with stock rims+$600 for
Chrome wheels...wasn't so sure. may be next year, if I get sick of my car and want little change I will give it a shot.

I think removing the roof rails isn't a good idea...I think FX looks too bold without roof rails. Anyways, congrats on your new ride!! :D 0-60 in 6.3 sec? impressive...Keep waxin' that Black Beauty.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Very SWeeeeeeeeeeeeT!

I vote to keep the rails 8) I think it accents well the the handles.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
creamin said:
Yes, I saw it on Ebay, they will exchange with stock rims+$600 for Chrome wheels...wasn't so sure. may be next year, if I get sick of my car and want little change I will give it a shot.
Creamin, I have a place local in LA that will do chrome wheels (your own wheels, not an exchange) for $600, I am thinking of it...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Last

That last pic is awesome!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Last

jorgemiranda said:
That last pic is awesome!
wow...so weird...I took almost 50 pictures of my FX and I thought that last pic was the best, too. So I put up as my wallpaper except they are in B&W. It's funny how everyone thinks the same. :D

And..Ms. SweetFX, is that yourself on your avatar? I always wanted to ask you this question. I must say She looks amazing. My girlfriend is also a photographer, may be you could be her model.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Your sig. says, '05 545i coming up, are You trading already? Have You Stepped Up to Zaino Yet? We Don't Wax, We POLISH! :lol: Since You Don't keep cars long, You shouldn't go Rail-Less, and yeah, You really do need the Chromies! :shock: What! ...no .org LOGO? ~ Lose the Shadow in Any of the first 3 shots, and you've got a winner.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I like the sparkle in pic 'b'. Pic 'i' is a perfect wallpaper...
Nice pictures creamin. :D

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PINITI-FX said:
Your sig. says, '05 545i coming up, are You trading already? Have You Stepped Up to Zaino Yet? We Don't Wax, We POLISH! :lol: Since You Don't keep cars long, You shouldn't go Rail-Less, and yeah, You really do need the Chromies! :shock: What! ...no .org LOGO? ~ Lose the Shadow in Any of the first 3 shots, and you've got a winner.
No, I'm going to keep FX35 (Best Vehicle I've ever had so far :D )
and I'm going to Europe during the Spring Break to pick up my 545i. I think I've saved about 6K by going with Euro Delivery route. And I didn't know they even pay for my flight! Sweet Deal!~
They told me that around May, I will be able to get my car from Europe. My summer is going to be Sweet!~ And oh ye, Zaino...I'm in a process of learning. Your post really helps. That's right, we Polish :D I hope you don't have any hard feelings about me now.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Looks really nice! I usually don't care for the silver rails, but have to agree with SweetFX, they look very good with the door handles on your black FX. Good luck with the 545i, too.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gischpel said:
Looks really nice! I usually don't care for the silver rails, but have to agree with SweetFX, they look very good with the door handles on your black FX. Good luck with the 545i, too.
Thanks! I can't wait til I get the 545i...man HUD is sweet!!~~~
and I thought our FX seats are the best comfortable seats but after I sat on 545's :shock: That car is worth every penny.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.