Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Smart Key Transmitters - Receivers Locations

Where are the transmitters or receivers for these smart key fobs? This car is acting really weird. It will lock and unlock itself as I walk around the car. Yesterday, I was able to lock and unlock all of the doors and the hatch by walking back and forth behind the car. I wan't touching any of the buttons on the key fob. Both key fobs do the same thing so I'm thinking that something is going wrong with a transmitter/receiver somewhere in the car.

Last weekend I was able to drive for 2 straight hours without the car beeping at me. I parked to do what I needed and 4 hours later, I started the car and drove about 50 feet and then the beeping started again and I had to lock all of the doors to make it stop.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The three beeps you keep hearing is the reminder that you have a DVDs loaded in player. Take out the DVDs and the beeps will stop.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I drove around on Sunday with the doors locked and there wasn't any beeping. I have not had to do this since buying the car in 2009. I didn't reset anything within the last week.

There weren't any lights lit on the dash. I can't find anything in the encyclopedia sized owner's manual about beeping while in DRIVE and the doors are unlocked.
I drove around on Sunday with the doors locked and there wasn't any beeping. I have not had to do this since buying the car in 2009. I didn't reset anything within the last week.

There weren't any lights lit on the dash. I can't find anything in the encyclopedia sized owner's manual about beeping while in DRIVE and the doors are unlocked.
2007 fx 45

Going through the same issues now, It beeps it I walk up to it, sit in it, while driving and after I shut it off, does't matter if the doors are locked or not. Sometimes the doors lock and unlock while I am driving. I found a short in hatch lock switch assembly and replaced it. Have you solved your issue? if so , what did you do?>
Thanks

21 - 23 of 23 Posts