Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for posting this with images and how you are working to repair it. Please update this. I've got a 2003 FX45 with cracks as well as a 2009 FX50 that is flawless. I'd hoped this was resolved with the newer cars. Both live outside. I'm in a mild climate - mouth of the Napa Valley. It might help if anyone posting information notes where they live as I suspect weather extremes are part of this. Service managers knowing "nothing" about it... if you believe that.... Infiniti hasn't been helpful and none of the aftermarket fixes impress me.

Sadly, as it reflects upon Infiniti: I've got a Lexus LS460 Sport, zero issues. About a year ago I got a letter from Lexus informing me they had customers with issues on the interiors and intended to make things right. They offered free replacement of any interior component that didn't hold up to their standards. I checked the owners group and several people, even with very early examples, were impressed with the customer service and how it changed their older 460s.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts