Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally a picture. I will post some more in the coming days.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Make sure you keep your stick erect at all times (oh, and raise your rooftop antenna to the 45-degree position, too ;))

·
Registered
706 Posts
Finally a picture. I will post some more in the coming days
How bout some of your woodkit also!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
FXLENT said:
How bout some of your woodkit also!
... & the 2-Tone Steering Wheel Cover And Shift Knob too. :D + your 4 Sport Pedals (antenna can't be Flat unless you're Rail-Less) :shock: Was your front bumper cover refinished, or is that a clear bra causing the Color difference?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CPPRPOT interior

My wife drives the car, and it was like 3 days later before she discovered that the wood kit was not factory, because she found a few unused pieces in the console. :D
I am very happy with it, and it really looks very beautiful, and have no regrets about my Burtman choice.
The gas pedal did not have the adapter bushing and ordered it seperately, and installed it in 5min. I am happy with the 3 pedals.
The 3M bra is causing a difference in color but only in the picture, an not in real life.
I like the shifter the way it is at the moment.
We love everything about this car and have absolutely no regrets.
At some point I will post some pics of the nav screen, to show you guys that when I mentioned windy roads, I was not kidding. I live by Eureka Springs Arkansas, in the Ozarks.

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
Your floor mats are filthy... :)

The car looks very sharp.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
krzys4 said:
Your floor mats are filthy... :)
Never take a picture with filthy mats. :shock: Your Custom 2-Tone Leather Steering Wheel Cover was an Excellant choice. :) ...Where have I seen that before? ... oh yeah, I remember .........
Nice Copper Cheetah KITI 8)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never take a picture with filthy mats
Why not? I may even post a picture sometime with the car covered in mud and the wheel wells nearly clogged. :shock:
This car is in the Ozarks, and will sometimes be going way out into the boonies through creeks and mudholes.
It will drive every day on hilly,twisty gravel roads that have potholes and wash boards. Snow and ice will not stop me from driving either. Once a week it will drive 45 miles on a smooth :) and twisty two lane highway and back. :D
I probably spend more on tires and suspension replacement parts than you do,
but I am used to that.
I will post a picture of the nav screen sometime that will show the
tangle of roads around here, too bad it doesn't show the difference in elevation.
We just love this vehicle! It is doing everything I wished for, and my
wife is extremely happy with the ride and handling. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts