Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
She is one of the most obnoxious, snidest, loathsome, people I have ever had the displeasure of hearing speak -

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i'd bust that up, but first i have to ask my wife to be if its ok :lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
She does go too far. Some of what she says makes sense, but it gets lost because of her delivery, far too shrill and unlikeable.

That said, in the words of Andrew "Dice" Clay... I'd trow her a bang.

Matthew

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Coulter: Canadians sent troops to Vietnam.

93til: You're wrong. We did not send troops to Vietnam. And by the way, you have a nice rack.

Coulter: Canadians did.............what now?

·
Registered
71 Posts
so why is it so offensive / bothersome / intolerable when a person speaks with a relatively far-right agenda, but it's perfectly fine when people on "the other side" speak & act in an even more extreme way, ie:

-Ted Kennedy
-Hillary Clinton
-Michael Moore
-Barbra Streisand
-Tim Robbins & his bitch
-the rest of hollywood

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Must be her shrill, contemptuous delivery, followed by her inane ramblings -

That's the first thing that comes to mind

·
Registered
411 Posts
trojanman said:
so why is it so offensive / bothersome / intolerable when a person speaks with a relatively far-right agenda, but it's perfectly fine when people on "the other side" speak & act in an even more extreme way, ie:

-Ted Kennedy
-Hillary Clinton
-Michael Moore
-Barbra Streisand
-Tim Robbins & his bitch
-the rest of hollywood
They all need a solid thrashing, too.

But on-topic to what you said, I think a lot of what the people you mention have to say gets lost because of the messenger and the delivery. I mean, really, does anyone take Teddy Kennedy seriously anymore? And Michael Moore is just plain batsh*t crazy.

That's the problem with politics today. Thanks to the need for "exciting" content, the 24 hour news networks have polarized politics so that people watch. And now the political talk shows have become more absurd than Jerry Springer. Those with opinions but express them in rational ways get out-shouted by the radical morons on both sides. It's unreal. I know I tune out all the idiocy... And I think/hope that the rest of thinking people do the same.

<shrugs>

Matthew

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I cannot stand the yelling...huge turn off.and those 24 hour channels have fed that.

In the business,people do not care about your party or affiliations,just your knowledge and word(trustworthiness is key where little is written down).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.