Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day folks. I recently purchased an 08 FX-45 and had my car stolen after owning it less than two weeks. I stupidly left my only key fob in the car. After a month the car was located on the streets of Newark where I picked it up yesterday. I need to replace the key fob. Now does the FX-45 have a key in the key fob or is it just a plain key fob without an actual incorporated key? I need to know so I may purchase a replacement. Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good day folks. I recently purchased an 08 FX-45 and had my car stolen after owning it less than two weeks. I stupidly left my only key fob in the car. After a month the car was located on the streets of Newark where I picked it up yesterday. I need to replace the key fob. Now does the FX-45 have a key in the key fob or is it just a plain key fob without an actual incorporated key? I need to know so I may purchase a replacement. Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance
I have an fx35 and I’m sure it’s the same as yours. I have the technology package as well and the key is inside the FOB thats with the key partially out. Hoping you have the same FOB LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’ve heard that fobs from the Internet might not sync with the car, I never tried it and just went to the dealer and paid a lot for the fob and extra key. I had them sync it with the car. They did it for free since I bought the fob there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts