Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Too many similarities - they call this one the Lexus LF-X Concept..... lol... even has "FX" in its name!

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
whoa, thats pretty close.......

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Looks better than Suzuki's concept X ?
at least from the front.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
the thing to remember here too is that infiniti had this great cutting edge design out over 2 years ago and people are still trying to get into the action with "copies".

bottom line is that the FX design was a completely unique design interanl to nissan and any other car maker. its not often that this happens as new cars tend to inherit a lot of lines from the existing line or auto market.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Infiniti "DARE" to build one and very success, others are desperately trying to folow the lead hoping will increase their sell. Well, I give Lexus credit for attaching FX in the name, at least they know where they are coming from :p .
* So what's next, will other manufactors come up with new name like MFX, AFX, NFX, HFX, TFX, SFX, etc..., oh almost forget, PFX too .

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wow! Look at that roof line, looks familiar! :roll:, lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's the first Lexus that I could actually fall in love with. All it needs is an Infiniti logo on the front. Are they going to copy the leather? :lol:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Paperboy said:
That's the first Lexus that I could actually fall in love with
... 'till you try and take an on-ramp at 90, and end up killin' yerself when you bite it thinking you've got a good suspension and road feel!

·
Registered
74 Posts
kcrudup said:
Paperboy said:
... 'till you try and take an on-ramp at 90, and end up killin' yerself when you bite it thinking you've got a good suspension and road feel!
You're right. I was making the assumption that they would give it the performance to match the look. But now that I think about it, Lexus has never been able to pull that off, so why would this one be different.

·
Registered
361 Posts
In the Lexus concept, what is that "line" in the headlights? I'm not sure if its supposed to be there or just hair on the lense or perhaps light is altering the view.

Does anyone see the "line" I'm referring to? If its suppose to be there, what is it? Turn signal?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Paperboy said:
kcrudup said:
Paperboy said:
You're right. I was making the assumption that they would give it the performance to match the look. But now that I think about it, Lexus has never been able to pull that off, so why would this one be different.
But "What If?"
btw, what's this suicide door thing everyone's into?
Suzuki too!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
Just noticed the Airplane Stearing Wheel. I'm a private pilot, but I don't think I could get used to that in a car. 8)
Yeah, you wouldn't know whether to steer with your hands or feet. ::D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
particlefx said:
Silver Bullet said:
Just noticed the Airplane Stearing Wheel. I'm a private pilot, but I don't think I could get used to that in a car. 8)
Yeah, you wouldn't know whether to steer with your hands or feet. ::D
actually...thats only to operate the turn signals.....you steer with the rudder pedals. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.