Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to have a 2005 FX35 and I traded it about 6 years ago...I have missed that car every since. I decided I needed another FX35 and I found a 2010 FX35 with the premium package, navigation, quilted leather seats. The car has been very well maintained, one owner, but it has 84,000 miles. I just wanted some feedback from some of you that have kept your FX35...is that a lot of miles on these things. I only put about 5,000 miles a year on a car, and this will only have to go on one long trip a year, about 1,000 miles round trip. So provided everything I am saying is accurate, would you be afraid to buy this car. Price is $15,000.

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I use to have a 2005 FX35 and I traded it about 6 years ago...I have missed that car every since. I decided I needed another FX35 and I found a 2010 FX35 with the premium package, navigation, quilted leather seats. The car has been very well maintained, one owner, but it has 84,000 miles. I just wanted some feedback from some of you that have kept your FX35...is that a lot of miles on these things. I only put about 5,000 miles a year on a car, and this will only have to go on one long trip a year, about 1,000 miles round trip. So provided everything I am saying is accurate, would you be afraid to buy this car. Price is $15,000.

Thanks for any input.
After reading through many of the posts on here, I decided against buying this car. Looks like I would likely have had many problems around the 100K mark. Very expensive repairs from what I have been reading on this forum!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts