Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just intalled my Colgan cover from Grubbs Infiniti. This is by far one of the best fitting covers I've ever owned. If you are in the market for some front end protection, definitely consider it.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I've had a Colgan on my C-4 for years. By far one of the best fitting, high quality covers on the market...and the price is right too!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Good choice in color, but the nose mask takes away from the personality of the car. I'd go with a clear bra...my .02

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OIIIIIIO said:
Good choice in color, but the nose mask takes away from the personality of the car. I'd go with a clear bra...my .02
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm not a big fan of the clear bra since looking closely you can still see it. With a regular cover I can put it on during long distance trips and take it off while cruising around town. :p

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I bought a bra yesterday and am still waiting for delivery but was wondering how it would look on the FX. I thought about the clear bra but it just cost too much plus it doesn't keep bugs off the chrome grill.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Christian said:
Looks nice, I just got one delivered today. Going to use it during the winter months.
Make sure you wash it regularly. The dirt and debris stuck underneath your bra can end up doing harm to your paint.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
particlefx said:
Nice pics. You might want to invest in a taller tripod. ::D
:lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
How much is this bra? I've had my FX for 3 weeks and already a few chips on the front....

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TNFX35 said:
How much is this bra? I've had my FX for 3 weeks and already a few chips on the front....
Colgan Front End Mask for FX45/35. (Style: License Cut Out) $99.99

Bought it from Grubbs Infiniti

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
particlefx said:
Nice pics. You might want to invest in a taller tripod. ::D
Hey now...I was standing on a tall ladder when I took those pics :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts