Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 times @6am when it is f--king freezing out my fx cranks but refuses to start. Anyone have this problem or replaced the battery yet? started up wiyh no prob in the afternoon. maybe a good deep cycle battery would work? can the sc unit play a role? any input?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cold starts

thanks for the link very helpful. If the problem was with the that power module then it would not crank at all. I may have some water in my gas that froze the lines. May be the extra belts turning the SC unit is a drag for a cold battery. sears sells an optimum deep cylce for 180$ this may be what i need .
thank again for that site, I saw a few recalls and problems for my Super charged Exterra as well!

·
Registered
14 Posts
stillen sc...any updates

Hey supercharged,
Are you still lovin the SC ? Have you had any issues? Looks like you moved up to stage 3 since the last time we heard from you...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lovin it

I would have to say that after not having a belt on my SC unit for a few weeks that i cant believe the difference between in speed and power with my fx. BIG gain with SC unit. FX did excellent in the snow with the 18s for the winter. I was soo bored drivin without the sc unit on . The sound the SC produces is WICKED!!!!! and the feel from the torque is very impressive!!!! I can take a 350 z and have alot more weight. I only wish i would have got the rear wheel drive model since awd cuts alot of hp to the wheels. All 4 wheels do light up at times! not at the start but soon as the rpms get @ about 4-5k on a turn all 4 get loose and wild! i would advise u to install stillen SC , very reliable and believe me i put it through the test for 10k miles now. The oil cooler is a big plus! Yes costly but hey life goes by fast so you might as well drive fast as`well! :evilbat:

·
Registered
436 Posts
I had the same problem last month. I have them replaced the batteries and everything is working fine now, even at single digit temp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.