Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive always wondered about changing the clock and the other day I was looking at my screen(orange screen) and I saw on the top right that there was a place that looked like it was to tell the time...later in my friends Nissan Quest he had the same screen with it telling the time on that spot...is there any way to get that to tell the time like my friends car did or is it not possible?
thankx for your help.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and theres another question....is there any way to hook up the cell to the screen? dont know if this will help but I have a Motorola V600.
thankx for any help.

·
Registered
779 Posts
carsunltd32 said:
and theres another question....is there any way to hook up the cell to the screen? dont know if this will help but I have a Motorola V600.
thankx for any help.
I think what you're asking is "Bluetooth." Unfortunately FX does not come with it but there are alternatives out there:
http://www.motorola.com/mediacenter/new ... 23,00.html
Kris

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is this what you were talking about krzys4?

http://commerce.motorola.com/cgi-bin/nc ... pe=253242#

how does this fitinto the car exactly? but I dont think that aswers my question about the symbols on the screen, the "no signal", "roam", "messages", "signal strength". uless it connects to the screen.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Now I see that you are probably talking about something else... I don't think you will be able to get that to work with FX, sorry...
As to the bluetooth link you've mentioned, that one is an old kit by Motorola, which has been out for quite a while now. The link I posted earlier, talks about future Motorola Bluetooth kits which are not out quite yet but are coming soon. Currently there is no easy way to implement bluetooth in your FX (ala Acura TL) but you soon will be able to purchase aftermarket kits that will do just that... Just have to wait a little... :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the idea never really got off the ground...no info on it yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.