Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an owner of FX 35 / touring pkg. I find the clock in the FX to be very pretty, but very inconviniently placed. Its a pain in the behind to look up time. I have noticed that there are clock-like digits on the display in the upper right corner (I don't have navigation). Does anybody know if there is a clock in the screen I can turn on?

·
Registered
882 Posts
sorry, no clock on the screen...I agree that the placement of the clock is a little awkward but you'll get used to it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Murano has the digital clock on the same screen but not on ours. I think it's software limitation.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
In the new commercials with the '05's they show a clock in the upper right of the nav screen. Hope that Zenrin update gives that.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
In the new commercials with the '05's they show a clock in the upper right of the nav screen.
I went thru that '05 commericial frame by frame and saw no reference to the screen (except showing of the backup camera). The other commericials were from past years.

Link me to which one, please.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Trigor said:
I am an owner of FX 35 / touring pkg. I find the clock in the FX to be very pretty, but very inconviniently placed. Its a pain in the behind to look up time. I have noticed that there are clock-like digits on the display in the upper right corner (I don't have navigation). Does anybody know if there is a clock in the screen I can turn on?
Perhaps a newbie's dumb reply; however when we test drove the FX35 we noticed that the outside temperature is displayed in the upper right hand corner of the screen - so there ARE digits in that position.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
msu79gt82 said:
Trigor said:
Perhaps a newbie's dumb reply; however when we test drove the FX35 we noticed that the outside temperature is displayed in the upper right hand corner of the screen - so there ARE digits in that position.
No. If you look right above it, you will see "greyd out" digits for handsfree phone use, and right above it digits for what appears to be a clock (phone timer??)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts