Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pics to show? I've searched and found some are using PIAA spark blue 7500K fogs (http://www.matrixracing.com/Browse_Item ... em_ID=5122) but I can't find a picture showing how they match (or don't for that matter) 8K HIDs. Also, does anyone have suggestions for 7443s for the clearance lights that would match 8K HIDs as well. (As always, pictures are appreciated). I searched superbrightleds.com like some have purchased from but they only offer white, amber, or amber in the 7443 15-LED design.

-NJJ

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there!

I just recently changed the parking light and fog lights. I retained the stock HID's. I found the following bulbs to match the stock set up of the HID's. I am using the PIAA 7443 Exteme White for the parking lights and got Mtec's 9006 bulbs with 4350k. All of them have the same brightness.

:idea:

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
NJ_Jackals said:
Also, does anyone have suggestions for 7443s for the clearance lights that would match 8K HIDs as well. (As always, pictures are appreciated). I searched superbrightleds.com like some have purchased from but they only offer white, amber, or amber in the 7443 15-LED design.

-NJJ
The 7443-15 LEDs (white) will match either the 10000K or 8000K HIDs, I had them with both sets. Don't sweat it...:)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I was running 10k and now 8k HID with the 15 LED they preety much matched either K. As for fogs, I am running 6k HID but there are alot of companies with 8k fog lights.

Jim

·
Registered
15 Posts
jimsbmw said:
I was running 10k and now 8k HID with the 15 LED they preety much matched either K. As for fogs, I am running 6k HID but there are alot of companies with 8k fog lights.

Jim
What about the 6k. Are they gonna match the 15 LED?

Thanks

·
Registered
309 Posts
OK

I'm light illiterate. Will someone just tell me what exactly to buy. I want to get rid of the yellow color the stock lights put off. Upgrade on the fogs is cool too.. Thanks for holding my hand..

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
jimsbmw said:

Jim
What about the 6k. Are they gonna match the 15 LED?

Thanks
Yes when I running Phillips 6000K as my first set of HID headlight bulbs, they still matched the 15 LED Clearance lights. So far I think 8k has the best match but it still looks close from 6k to 10k.

Jim

·
Registered
81 Posts
This is the exact setup that I will have once all is said and done. Have the clearance and headlights done... still waiting on the 7500K fogs from matrixracing. Will let you know how they look once I get them installed

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got 8000K fogs off eBay. They are installed and my 8000K D2S bulb replacements are on their way. Should be delivered tomorrow. Stealth signal bulbs are installed. Just need to get the Clearance lights and I'll be set. Still haven't decided which to buy yet though. JohnBlaz2000's Polarig Blue Day runners look pretty sweet.

-NJJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.