Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my clear tail LED's in today. Drivers side light has a chip missing on the corner - go figure, just my luck , other then that they look awesome on liquid copper -i'll post pics soon as I get home and grab my digi cam

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
fx45copper said:
Just got my clear tail LED's in today. Drivers side light has a chip missing on the corner - go figure, just my luck , other then that they look awesome on liquid copper
Do you have any pictures that you can share with the rest of us, so we too can see how the smoked tail lights look on Liquid Copper? ...thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
cant wait to see your pics. they make the FX45 look more sleek any way you look at it. Congrad,.......
love mine! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks great. The smoked tails are really good looking.

Matthew

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look really good in person. The dark spots in the circular LED's match the black tint in daytime - gives a really cool effect

·
Registered
411 Posts
And on Diamond Graphite, the tail lights almost disappear:

Looks great on Liquid Copper, too.

Matthew

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looking at all these FX butts, we really need to find someone to make clear or smoked bumper reflector lenses. It's just screaming out to be replaced. To my knowledge, no one has a source yet, right?

Has anyone else noticed that Infiniti even shows smoked lights in the FX gallery?

What's up with that? Do they exist or not?

Matthew

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing...still haven't heard back from Bluebat about anything yet....

·
Registered
411 Posts
AGray34 said:
Wheres everyone getting a set of the clear tail lights at?

thanks
Included in the Sport Package on 05+ FX35s and on all 05+ FX45s. Or from your local dealer as a replacement part.

Matthew

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just ordered mine from everythingnissan.com. My question is who put them on. I'm going to try.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Since nobody has posted clear tail lights on a black FX so far, well ... here we go. :wink:

Axel

Attachments

·
Registered
883 Posts
So are there smoked 'reflectors' available somewhere?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Again, are there smoked 'reflectors' available somewhere?

THX

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.